Attach a Drip Campaign Based on Text Response
Setup a fully automated follow-up drip campaign to specific text inquiries received to your CallAction "text for info" text tool.
Here are some example use cases.
- Property Info: setup an automated text for info tool & attach a follow-up drip campaign that starts a day later asking if they are interested in scheduling a showing.
- Craigslist Ads: setup a follow-up drip campaign to see if user wants to schedule an appointment.
- Coming Soon's: use text tool to capture leads for "coming soon's" and setup a reminder follow-up campaign letting them know the property is now available for showings and on the market.
- Event Reminders: send event registrations (like open houses, webinars, eventbrite etc) into CallAction using our email parser and setup automated drip campaign reminders.
This is a very powerful option to both generate new inbound leads using low friction self-service of text messages and automated follow-up to surface motivated leads.
How to Attach a Drip Campaign to a Text Tool Key
First, you will need to have already built a specific drip campaign for the specific "Key".
If you have already have a drip campaign setup; use the following steps.
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Phone Numbers
- Manage next to your Text tool number
- Click Text Tool Settings
- Click Add Key
- Create your Key and the automated Response
- Select the Drip Campaign from the drop to be attached to leads requesting a specific Key
- Click Save
Now, every lead that requests information from your "Text Tool" will be automatically assigned a drip campaign.
Free 14-Day Drip Campaign Trial
If you are not currently using CallAction, you may signup for a free 14-day trial in less than 10 mins. You'll get 14 days free and we also offer a 30 day, 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee after your first billing cycle.
This gives you 45 days risk-free of using CallAction.co