Setup Agentology to CallAction Workflow
If you are currently using Agentology ISA's to initially engage and qualify your leads you will have a certain percentage that will come back as qualified or unresponsive / unqualified.
You can use this CallAction workflow to then automate your long-term lead follow-up with leads that did not initially qualify or simply stay top of mind using our custom direct to VM / text message drip campaign system.
Agentology Lead Follow-Up Process
According to the Agentology website here is there current lead follow-up procedure.
Notice that the first 3 attempts are made via text message. The call attempts are then made from a "toll-free" phone number which some of said lowers response rates.
After 10 days, Agentology concierge ISA will assign one of three statuses:
"engage a lead, verify their basic info, and confirm their interest in working with an agent, they’re considered a qualified lead."
- Un-Qualified / Unresponsive:
"Lead is not interested and doesn’t want to be bothered
Lead included an invalid phone number AND email address
Lead is already committed to another agent
Lead is a duplicate in your system already
Lead is unresponsive after all attempts are made
Lead is renting or looking for a rental agent"
As you can see this follow-up process is for a fairly short period. You have already invested to generate the leads, then paid Agentology to do initial follow-up so 10 days is not the time to give up.
Improve Lead Conversion with Local Numbers & Long-Term Follow-up
The fact that Agentology does the lead follow-up from toll-free numbers will automatically decrease lead conversion and cause a "un-qualified" status.
It would not make sense to just give up on the lead after just 10 days & 10 attempt to follow-up. The real lead conversion happens with you follow-up for weeks, months & even years with leads using a natural cadence from a local phone number.
CallAction intelligent lead engagement automation can automate the tedious task of following up with your Agentology leads and nurturing them long-term.
FREE Agentology Drip Campaign Template
We have simplified your lead nurture and follow-up with this pre-made drip campaign template you can use.
Get started now with this workflow.
Agentology to CallAction Lead Follow-up Workflow Automation
Here are the steps to this lead follow-up workflow. Click on the links to view detailed steps for each if you are not familiar with how Callaction works.
- Setup a dedicated CallAction number for your Agentology lead follow-up campaign
- Setup an email forwarding rule to send Agentology leads into CallAction (Note: the forwarding rule should look like the image above)
- Setup a long-term lead follow-up campaign using CallAction drip campaign system
- Agentology leads can then be sent into your CRM or dialer with one of our many integrations
- You can also send leads into Altos Research for long-term email drip campaigns using dynamically updated real estate market data.
- Additionally after being imported into CallAction leads will be reverse data-appended to give you more insights about the lead. Be sure to check data to see if inquiry currently owns a real estate and if yes, you can retarget the Agentology leads using a Facebook custom audience and process similar to our yard sign lead follow-up process.
Hope this gives you a few ideas on how to improve your lead conversion from your unqualified Agentology leads.
Want to Try this Agentology to CallAction Integration?
If you are not currently a CallAction lead engagement automation platform user you may setup a free 14-day trial of our system. You can activate your account in less than 9 mins and use this integration for the next 14-days for free.
Start your Free 14-Day Trial of CallAction