Copy & Paste All Notes in CallAction Conversation History
Ever wish you could copy all of your CallAction conversation history to share with others or to simply paste into your favorite CRM?
Some use cases for copying conversations.
- Easily share lead with team member
- Create a file trail of all text messages for compliance
- Paste into a non-integrated CRM
We make it easy for you to copy your transcribed conversations and every detail with you had with your contacts within the CallAction platform.
You can do this from two locations within the CallAction platform.
How to Copy Your Conversations for a Selected Contact
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Conversations in top navigation bar
- Search for the contact using the search bar
- Click on selected contact name to view conversation history
- Click on the ⚙ Gear icon in top right
- Click on Copy Conversation
- Click on Copy to Clipboard Button
- Done, the entire conversation history is now copied.
You can also copy to clipboard from your Contacts view with the following instructions.
- Click on Contacts
- Click on Details
- Scroll to bottom of contact view
- Click Copy to Clipboard button
Try CallAction Free
If you are not currently a CallAction user you may try our platform free for 14-days. You can use our system to generate free leads from Craigslist or by helping for sale by owners. Our powerful text and voicemail drip campaigns allow you to automate your entire lead follow-up process.