Manually Add a New Lead to Start a Text Conversation
Want to add a new contact record to CallAction? Easily start a text conversation with a new contact in CallAction.
Steps to start a new contact to CallAction and start a new conversation on both mobile and desktop version.
Add Contact via Mobile
Button to add new contact and start conversation on mobile view.
Add Contact via Desktop / Tablets
Button on desktop and tablet version.
Details steps to adding a contact below.
How to Add a Contact to CallAction
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Conversations icon
- Click on the green Start Conversation button on top left
- Select a CallAction phone number to start conversation
- Enter a valid mobile number (required) for the new contact
- Enter First & Last name
- Enter email address for contact
- Enter a text message or select one of your canned response templates.
- Click Text
What CallAction Does Next
Here's exactly what happens after you click the text button to start a new conversation.
- New contact record is created in CallAction
- If CRM integration is enabled, lead is synced to your CRM
- If you have reverse data append, CallAction will do data append and update the contact record
- Text message is sent to new Contact to start conversation
- Conversation history is updated
Once the contact record has responded to your initial text message, you can then assign a drip campaign to follow-up or nurture the lead long term.
Use Case for New Conversations
Some ideas to start new conversations with contacts.
- Direct email inquiries
- Openhouse signup sheets
- Old contacts not currently in CallAction
- Recruiting contacts
Try CallAction Drip Campaigns Risk-Free for 45 Days
If you are not currently using CallAction drip campaigns, you may signup for a free 14-day trial in less than 10 mins. You'll get 14 days free and we also offer a 30 day, 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee after your first billing cycle.
- 45 days risk-free of CallAction.co