Stopping a CallAction Drip Campaign
You can stop any running a drip campaign to an individual user.
How to Stop a Drip Campaign Assigned to an Individual Contact
Use the following instructions to stop a drip campaign on your mobile or desktop.
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Contact record details
- Scroll down to "Drip Campaign"
- Click on toggle button to "Stopped"
- Click on text link to access the Contact Record
- Click on the last tab of mobile app with Notes / Gears
- Click on "Stopped"
It's as simple as that to stop a CallAction drip campaign to a specific user. Once a drip is stopped, you can then reassign a new drip campaign if needed.
Try CallAction Drip Campaigns Free for 14-Days
If you are not currently using CallAction, you may signup for a free 14-day trial in less than 10 mins. You'll get 14 days free and we also offer a 30 day, 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee after your first billing cycle.
This gives you 45 days risk-free of using CallAction.co