What Happens to Your Calls that are Routed via CallAction?
Here’s a step by step guide of 17 tasks performed by our intelligent automation to help you save you time, money & opportunities.
Inbound Phone Calls
- Notify you of Inbound call before your phone rings
- Capture & track inbound call details: date, time, advertising source
- Check if call is from mobile, voip or landline & phone company provider
- Real-time reverse data Append to Find Intel on Caller (name, phones, emails, addresses, demographics, etc)
- Insert the captured call into your CRM via integrations
Missed Phone Calls
- Start Recording the Inbound Call
- Automatically sends personalized text to engage lead with our Engagement Automation
- Start a custom drip campaign with text, images, video & direct to voicemail messages to engage and nurture callers
Caller Responds to Text Automation
- Send you text notification to respond within 4 mins
- If you don’t respond, CallAction sends a 2nd follow-up text to schedule an appointment
- Send a 3rd text message; a vCard text with all of your data
Caller Doesn’t Respond to 1st Text
- 45 mins later, send a follow-up text to re-engage caller
Answered Phone Calls
- Start Recording Phone Call
End of Phone Call
- Transcribe the recorded call to text
- Send a personalized “Call Follow Up” Text thanking them for conversation w/ optional native video, image or audio recording attachment
- Send personalized vCard with all of your contact info
- Automatically added to Holiday Text Campaigns
Phone Calls are Your Most Valuable Inquiries
Smart mobile phones with 24/7 internet access and click to call buttons caused a massive increase calls. Consumers no longer leave voicemail messages but simply call the next company, so it's critical to have a system like CallAction to help you respond.
Try CallAction Free for 14-Days
Interested to see how we can help your business? Take 9 mins. to signup for a free trial of CallAction today.