Missed Call Ringless Voicemail Follow Up
The missed call voicemail follow up tool if for inquiries that have not responded to one your of the previous text automations.
Missed Call Voicemail Drop Follow Up Process
Here is the current timelines and rules used by CallAction to follow up on your missed calls.
- 45 secs: send first missed call text message
- If no caller engagement
- 45 mins: send follow up nudge text
- 15 mins (1hr total): send missed call voicemail follow up
Now you understand the logic and timeframes of the missed call automations, let's get started.
Record Your Missed Call Ringless Voicemail Message
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Phone Numbers
- Click on Manage of specific number to activate
- Click on Call Automations
- Click Setup Voicemail Drop button
- Call (323) 531-5500 from your mobile number
- Press 2 to start recording
- Read the script or create your own
- Press 3 to stop recording & listen
- Press 4 to save message
- Click to Select the newly recorded message
- You will return to Missed Call Automations
- Click Save
If still no response, you can filter all your conversations in the conversation view to to attach a drip campaign to follow up long term.
All inbound calls are captured and can be synced to your CRM automatically to save time in data-entry.