Lead Follow Up Scripts to Use in Voicemail Drop Campaigns
Please record the following 4 basic voicemail messages to add to your media library that you can use in most of your CallAction drip campaigns.
You will be able to use these basic voicemail messages in any of your drip campaigns as they simply reference a time.
This will take you about 15 mins.
How to Record Voicemail Messages
- Call (323) 531-5500 using the phone number associated with your account
- Listen and follow the automated voice prompts
- Press 2 to "Start" recording
- Press 3 to "Stop" recording
- Press 4 to "Save" recording
- Press 5 to "Delete" and "Re-record" voicemail message
Start Recording the Following Voicemails Scripts
Repeat the above steps for each of the 4 messages below.
1 Hr Follow Up Message
- Hi, it's (First Name) of (Company). I received you inquiry about an hour ago. Please call or text me back at this number at your earliest convenience! Thank you.
1 Day Follow Up Message
- Hi, it's (First Name) of (Company). Following up to your inquiry from yesterday. Please call or text me back at this number. Look forward connecting with you soon.
1 Week Follow Up Message
- Hello, it (First Name) of (Company). Follow up to your inquiry from last week. Please call or text me at this number when you have a moment to chat. Look forward to speaking with you soon!
1 Month Follow Up Message
- Hi, it's (First Name) of (Company). You inquired with me about a month ago. Please call or text me at this number when you have a moment. Thanks!
Next let's rename the voicemail file names in the media library to make it easy for you to know which message to select in your campaigns.
Rename the Voicemail Message File Names
Take a moment to rename the voicemail file names with an easily identifiable name that clearly describes the contents of the voicemail.
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Profile
- Click on Media Library
- Click on Manage of Voicemail File
- Rename the file
- Click Save
Edit Existing Drip Campaigns with Voicemail Drops
Advanced Voicemail Messages
Learn more about some advanced voicemail drop messages you should record.
Free Trial of CallAction
Do you generate online leads or inbound calls from you marketing that require a "speed to lead" response and long term follow up and nurture process? Try the 5-star reviewed CallAction sales and marketing automation platform free trial today.