How to Upload Audio Recordings to Your Media Library
CallAction provides you two simple ways to upload audio files directly to your media library. These audio files can be used in your custom drip campaign voicemail drops or audio text messages.
Call In Your Voice Mail / Audio Text Message Files
The simplest way to upload messages is to call in and record your messages using our voice message recording tool.
You can record, listen and re-record audio files as needed.
To record additional messages you must hang up and call in again.
- Call (323) 531-5500 using the phone number associated with your account
- Listen and follow the automated voice prompts
- Press 2 to "Start" recording
- Press 3 to "Stop" recording
- Press 4 to "Save" recording
- Press 5 to "Delete" and "Re-record" voice mail message
- Visit your media library to rename your audio recordings
Each message is recorded individually with each phone call. So simply call back again to record additional messages.
Upload Audio Directly to Media Library
You may also record your own audio files on your phone or computer and upload them directly to the media library. Please be sure to record messages as MP3 audio files for upload.
- Login to CallAction
- Click on "Profiles" in top right
- Scroll down to "Media Library"
- Click on green "Add Media" button
- Click "Choose File"
- Click "Save all Changes"
- Wait for file to finish uploading to server
Note: Large files may take up to 2 mins to upload to your media library.
Still have questions? Use our live support chat at bottom right or call us directly: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm PST - (855) 713-2255
Not Currently Using CallAction Custom Drip Campaigns?
Do you need to solve the problem of immediately responding to leads and long-term lead follow-up? CallAction intelligent lead engagement automation platform is your solutions. Try a free 14-day trial of CallAction now.
Take 10 minutes to setup a trial now