Revive Campaign Settings
If you have started a revive campaign on your old leads and you'd like to make changes to the follow-up campaign you can do any of the following:
- End: This stops all running campaigns and CANNOT be restarted. *Use with caution.
- Pause: You can pause the campaign for up to 2 weeks then it will restart automatically to continue from the point it ended.
- Slow Down Follow Up: If you are getting too many responses from following up with 50 contacts a day, you can slow the number of contacts from 50 down to 10 a day.
How to Change Revive Campaign Settings
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Tools on left navigation
- Click on Revive Campaigns
- Select the Revive Campaign you wish to make changes to
- Click on Details
You'll now be able to edit the following settings for the specific revive campaign.
Pause a Revive Campaign
- Click on Pause
- Select a Date to automatically restart the campaign
Follow Up Contacts per Day
- Select the number of contacts to follow up per day from the drop-down
End Revive Campaign
Caution: Once a revive campaign is ended, it cannot be restarted.
- Click on End
As your old leads respond, simply respond and reassign a new drip campaign to continue nurturing the lead.
Do You have Old Leads to Follow Up and Re-engage?
Setup a free, obligation 14-day trial of CallAction. You'll be able to start your old lead follow up on 100 old leads for free.