Steps to Port Your Number
You may transfer and existing phone number into your CallAction account using the following simple steps. The number porting process can take 1-4 weeks depending on the phone carriers cooperation.
Items Needed to Port your Phone Number to CallAction
- A scanned (or electronic) copy of your most recent phone bill, within the last 30 days, that includes the account, owner/authorized username, and address information for all the numbers you’d like to port.
- Download and sign the letter of authorization by the authorized user and/or owner of the number(s). Note: that the information on your LOA must match the authorized user name and service address provided by your current carrier.
Steps to Port Your Existing Phone Numbers
- Send us a request via the support chat at the right or an email.
- Forward copies of the phone bill and signed letter of authorization to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as a scanned pdf.
- We will process your request the same day.
- Phone numbers will be added to your CallAction account in 1-4 weeks.
Once the number porting process is completed the number will appear in your CallAction account for instant use.
Not Using CallAction Currently to Track Your Phone Calls?
CallAction offers a free 14-day trial of our lead engagement automation platform. You can signup in less than 10 mins to capture, respond and track all of your inbound leads.