How to Block a Phone Number
Tired of spam, robocalls or vendors calling your phone number? You can easily block specific phone numbers from calling or texting your CallAction number with the simple click of a button. Below we will show you three different ways to block callers.
How to Block a Caller on CallAction
- Login to CallAction
- Click on "Contacts"
- Find the Caller in your Contact List
- Click "Details"
- Click "Block" button to block caller
Done, now the blocked phone number can no longer call or text. If they do so, they system will simply hang up and text messages will no longer be received.
Accessing your "Contacts" you'll now see a small icon in the front of the phone number to indicate a caller has been blocked.
How to Block a Caller on Mobile
You may block callers directly on your mobile device also. Please click on the gears icon and you will now see the ability to block a caller.
Unblock a Previously Blocked Caller
If you blocked a caller by accident, you may simply repeat the steps above and click "Blocked" button to automatically unblock the phone number.
View List of Blocked Phone Numbers & Callers
You may view a list of phone numbers that you have you blocked using the following steps.
- Login to CallAction
- Click on your "Profile" in top right
- Click on "Blocked Callers"
You can view a list of blocked callers by date blocked and the blocked number. Click "details" button to view specific contact and to unblock the caller.
Not Using a CallAction a Phone Number?
How to Block a Phone Number on Your iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you can also block a phone number.
- Tap the Phone icon while viewing the home screen
- Select either all calls or missed calls
- Tap the information icon to the right of the number you wish to block.
- Scroll to the bottom of the resulting info screen
- Tap the blue Block this Caller option, followed by Block Contact to confirm the request.
That's it, you have now blocked a caller in your iPhone. Just make sure you have not blocked your actual CallAction phone number.
How to Block a Number on Your Android
If you are an Android user, you can try these instructions to block phone calls.
- Go to your Call Log
- Select the phone number to block
- Hit More or the 3-dot menu icon in the upper right corner
- Choose to Add to reject list.
You are done, you have now block callers on your Andriod phone.
Still have some question?
Search our online help or use the chat at the bottom right. You may also call our office Mon. - Fri. at (855) 713-2255.