Setup Gmail Forwarding Address
CallAction offers a powerful email parser to import leads into your CallAction account to automate your lead follow-up and nurture using our powerful drip campaigns.
Gmail is one of the most popular email programs with powerful email forwarding rules to send leads into CallAction.
Before you can forward your leads into CallAction you must add your CallAction email as forwarding email address.
Use this simple interface to streamline setting up your email forwarding rule.
Watch this Video on Adding a Forwarding Address to Gmail
Here's a quick video showing you how to add your CallAction email as a forwarding address in Gmail. Use our simple Gmail Forwarding Address wizard tool now.
You can also use the step by step guide below.
Confirm Your CallAction Email Address in Gmail
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Numbers
- Click on Manage to access the CallAction email settings
- Click on Email Settings
- Click on Add Gmail Forwarding Address
- Open the Gmail Forwarding Address tool
3 Steps to Confirm Your CallAction Email in Gmail
- Copy your CallAction email address to add into Gmail.
- Click on the Open Gmail Forwarding which will take you directly to page to add the email address.
- Click on Add Email Forwarding Address button
- Paste your CallAction email address
- Close the Gmail Setting Page
- Click on the 3rd button Confirm Email Forwarding address when button turns Green.
- Click Okay
Done, your CallAction email address will now be available to be selected as a destination to forward emails based on your email parser rules.
How to Setup Gmail Filters to Send Email Leads into CallAction
Now, you can setup custom gmail filters to send specific leads into your CallAction email address to start a custom drip campaign to engage your leads.
Not Currently Using CallAction to Capture, Track and Respond to Leads?
CallAction is an intelligent marketing automation platform engineered to help increase lead conversions and engagement. The system captures, engages and tracks leads from the three primary forms of communication, calls, emails and text messages. We offer a free 14-day trial and personal one on one demo.
Take 10 minutes to signup for your free trial account now.