How to Automatically Start a CallAction Campaign for Realtor.com Leads in Follow Up Boss
Realtor.com Leads + Follow Up Boss + CallAction Lead Workflow
When a new Realtor.com lead is received, it is sent into Follow Up Boss automatically. Follow Up Boss then sends you a "New Lead from Realtor.com" email alert.
Create a Gmail filter rule to forward the FUB email alerts of the new Realtor.com leads to your CallAction Realtor.com phone number/email parser to automatically start a follow-up drip campaign in real-time.
CallAction will receive the Follow Up Boss new lead email notification, parse the lead contact information, assign the Lead: Realtor.com drip campaign template and start following up in less than 1 min.
The CallAction drip campaign template for Realtor.com leads averages a 68% response rate by solving the speed to lead issue and long-term lead follow-up attempts.
Setup a Dedicated Realtor.com Lead Campaign Number
First, you must add a dedicated Realtor lead campaign number in CallAction and add the email address as a Gmail forwarding address.
- Add a Realtor.com Phone Number
- Add the CallAction Email Parser Address to Gmail
- Set the Lead: Realtor drip campaign in email settings.
Once that is done, you are ready to create the Realtor Gmail filter and forwarding rule from the Follow Up Boss / FUB new lead email alerts.
How to Setup a Gmail Filter for Follow Up Boss Email Alerts of New Lead from Realtor.com
- Login to your Gmail (where you receive your Follow Up Boss email notifications)
- Click on the Settings (gear) in the top right
- Click on See All Settings
- Click on Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Insert email@example.com into the From field.
- Insert "New Lead from Realtor.com" into the Subject field (within quotes)
- Click Create Filter
- Check the Forward it to checkbox
- Select the CallAction email address from Choose an address drop-down box (Note: CallAction email addresses start with the phone number and end with @ib.catc.co)
- Click Create Filter at bottom of page.
Done! All new Realtor.com leads will be sent into CallAction in real-time to instantly start the Realtor.com drip campaign to follow-up with your leads.
Best Practices for Realtor.com Lead Follow Up with CallAction
Some tips for you to get started with Follow Up Boss, CallAction and Realtor.com leads.
- Use the CallAction App Workflow in Follow Up Boss
- Learn how to use scheduled text messages to follow up later.
- Quickly respond using text response templates
Try CallAction to Follow Up with Your Realtor.com Leads
If you are not currently a CallAction user, you can setup a success call to learn how we can help you convert more of your Realtor.com real estate leads.