Unarchiving a Contact
If you have archived a client and would like to unarchive them, you can quickly do that in just a few steps.
How to See Archived Contacts
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Contacts
- Click on Filter / Export button
- Enter a Start Date that is before the date you archived the lead
- Enter a Finish Date i.e. today
- Click on Archived Contacts to ON
- Click Apply Filter
You will now see a list of all of your archived contacts between the selected date range. Next, select the contact you want to unarchive.
How to Unarchive a Contact
- Click on red Unarchive button
Any questions, start a support chat using the live chat button at bottom right of the page.
Try CallAction Sales Engagement Platform
If you are a sales professional looking for a mobile sales engagement platform, start a free trial of CallAction today or schedule a demo now.