How to Add the CallAction App to Your Phone
There is no CallAction app to download from the Apple App store or Google Play. CallAction is a mobile web app that loads in your browser with a homescreen icon.
Add the CallAction App Icon to Your Phone Homescreen
- Open your phone web browser
- Login to CallAction (click remember me)
- Click on top left navigation icon in CallAction
- Go to Conversations
- Click on the bottom of web browser to Add to Home Screen
Don't know how to Add to Home Screen?
Here's how to add a website shortcut to your phone home screen from most common browsers.
Apple Safari Add to Home Screen
- Launch Apple Safari web browser app.
(Note: This does not work from the “Chrome” app, see below)
- Click here to login to CallAction website.
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the bottom of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
- The Add to Home dialog box will appear with the icon.
- Enter the name, CallAction for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.”
(Note: Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.)
Google Chrome Add to Home Screen
- Launch Chrome web browser app.
- Open the CallAction login to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots ··· in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- Enter CallAction for the shortcut name and Chrome will add it to your home screen.