How Do You Integrate Hubspot CRM?
Hubspot for marketing can add leads using web forms. Use CallAction call capture and tracking to automatically track marketing campaign calls and text messages directly into Hubspot.
Hubspot API Integration Details
Connecting Hubspot with CallAction extends Hubspot functionality with the following:
- Add Call Tracking, Recording, Transcription and call routing
- Use text for info campaigns to generate leads into Hubspot
- Follow up with Hubspot leads using video, ringless voicemail and text drip campaigns
- Revive old dead leads in your Hubspot CRM or reconnect with past clients using campaign automations.
- Start automated lead follow-up campaigns captured from Hubspot forms.
This api integration is available with the free Hubspot CRM as well as paid accounts.
Hubspot Zapier Integration
You can also use a Zapier Hubspot integration with CallAction for more advanced workflows.
Set up Hubspot Integration
- Login to CallAction
- Click on Profile
- Click on Integrations
- Click on Hubspot CRM
- Click on the Hubspot Integration
- Click Grant Access to CallAction
- Click Save
Done, all inbound calls are now logged into your Hubspot CRM automatically, eliminating tedious data-entry while extending lead capture, follow-up and nurturing capabilities.
Try CallAction with Hubspot for Free
Setup the Hubspot CRM for free and signup for a CallAction free trial to create a powerful sales and marketing automation platform.
You can learn more about CallAction from these reviews.