How to instantly call online leads with lead to call automation
Instantly call your leads generated from online from landing page forms with CallAction lead to call automation software. Get your salespeople calling your leads the moment they fill out forms using our form to call solution.
How does lead to call automation work?
- Send your new online leads into CallAction lead router using our email parser or Zapier.
- CallAction will extract the lead information and instantly call broadcast your sales team simultaneously (aka lead pond / shark tank) or round-robin
- First sales agent to answer and press 1 is connected to lead and CallAction automatically calls the lead using call connect
Outbound calls are recorded, transcribed into text and the conversation are synced directly into your salespersons CRM notes via API integration. This saves time doing data entry and allows your salespeople to spend more time having conversations.
Setup Lead to Call Automation to Start Calling
You will need to have set up a lead router number to use the form to call automation.
Sending Leads into CallAction Lead to Call Automation
- Login to CallAction
- Go to your lead router campaigns
- Click on Manage of the lead to call campaign number
- Click on Advanced settings to copy your email parser address
- Forward your email leads to this CallAction email parser address.
Done, when a new online form lead is sent to CallAction, the lead router will call everyone on your team. The first sales agent to answer and press 1 is automatically connected to the lead.
Need Help Setting Up This Lead Form to Call Automation?
Book a live support call using the live chat in the bottom right of this page.
Free Trial of Lead to Call Automation to Get Your Sales Agents Calling
Try the CallAction form to call software automation for free.
Learn why top real estate coaches like Tom Ferry and sales teams use CallAction from these reviews.