What is Lead to Call Automation?
Businesses spend billions on marketing to generate inquiries that respond via 3 primary communication channels:
- Email / Form Fill on Websites
- Calls / Click to Call buttons and advertised phone numbers
- Text / SMS inquiries directly to phone numbers
CallAction's lead to call automation takes inbound inquiries from any these communication channels and instantly captures, routes, and initiates outbound communication with a call, text / sms or email to connect with the consumer while they are still in an "inquiring" state of mind.
Instantly call leads that have filled out an online form
This "speed to lead" response of connecting from lead to a call with the consumer while they are still "inquiring" is what dramatically increases lead conversions.
CallAction Lead to Call Automations
We offer the following types of lead to call automations for every business use case from individual sales people to enterprise level solutions.
- Email Lead to Call Automation: send new lead email notifications to our email parser for CallAction to extract lead data, push to an integrated CRM.
CallAction then starts intelligent automated drip campaign that includes powerful scheduling of text / SMS, images, video, ringless voicemail, outbound calls and emails.
- Click to Call Lead to Call Automation: Setup dedicated call tracking numbers online with click to call buttons or advertised numbers. Incoming calls are captured, data-appended, recorded, transcribed and sync to API integrated CRM's to eliminate time wasted with data-entry. (See Facebook Call Now Ads)
Leads can be distributed via scheduled round-robin or broadcasted via jump ball first to claim to groups of sales agents. If clients does not answer our lead to call automation drip campaigns can be initiated to automate the follow up.
- Text for Info Lead to Call Automation: Setup a text for info lead generation campaign to capture leads and leverage the call automation to connect on a call instantly.
Call Automations on Missed Incoming Calls
Occasionally, a sales team will miss answering incoming calls or call backs from a dialer session. CallAction has missed call automations that can also be used to ensure no lead is lost due to lack of follow up.
Learn more about our lead to call automations by scheduling a free demo now.
Get a Free 14-day trial of CallAction
Learn how to leverage lead to call automation in your business with a free trial of CallAction and a personalized one-on-one onboarding demo.