KW Command Zapier Integration
Send call, text or email leads captured by CallAction sales engagement platform into KW Command with a Zapier Zap.
Create a New Lead in KW Command
Follow the steps to learn how to add a new lead into your KW Command App from any lead source. You'll need a free Zapier account, your KW Command login and password, and a CallAction account.
Create KW Command Zap to Create a Lead
- Login to Zapier to build Zap
- Click Make Zap
- Enter CallAction.co in Choose App & Event
- Choose Trigger Create Contact
- Select your CallAction account
- Enter Zap name, CallAction > KW Command
- Click Test Trigger
Next, we will add the lead into your KW Command app with the next step.
- Enter KW Command in the Choose App & Action field
Note: if your first time connecting KW Command to Zapier, you will need your KW Command login User Name and Password.
- Select Create Client in the Choose Action drop-down
- Select your KW Command app account
- Select Data Source
- Click on Custom, enter CallAction.co
- Select your Team to assign the lead
- Select Full Name
- Click on Show All Options
- Select the CallAction Full Name merge field.
- Select the Email field, click on CallAction New Contact
- Select the CallAction Email merge field
- Select Phone to merge into Mobile Phone field
Optional: Add any other merge fields as needed.
- Click Continue
- Turn On your new KW Command Zap
Done! All new leads in CallAction will be synced directly into your KW Command Account.
Pro Tip: You can also select Zapier filters to send only specific leads if needed. Need help, start a live chat with us in the bottom right corner.
Connect Your Existing CRM Leads with CallAction to KW Command
CallAction has over 40 native real estate CRM integrations, like Follow Up Boss, BoomTown, CINC, LionDesk, KvCore, and others. You can use get leads from those CRMs sent into CallAction to automate your lead follow up and long term lead nurture.
Advanced KW Command Lead Generation
You can also use the text for info for lead generation to promote your KW Command app to consumers.